We know you’re so talented, that we want you to share your works of art. There are some contests you can choose from:
DIORAMA KAWAII WORLD
One entry per contestant. Entry must not exceed the following measurements: 50cm wide by 50cm high by 50cm deep Any fashion doll may be entered just as long as it is 1/6 scale. The diorama will be disqualified if the rules are not followed
OOAK JAPAN DIVA
One entry per contestant. Any fashion doll may be entered just as long as it is 1/6 scale. The doll must be repainted, hair styled and dressed by the contestant. Of the three categories, one may be excluded. Either repainted or hair styled. If at least two of the three categories are not met, the doll will be disqualified.
* Entries must be unique and done specially for the contest, never used for any other contest or published on social nets or websites.
* Entries have to be photographied and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, Entering the contest you agree to give the image rights on your entry to be used by our club and for convention purposes.You can give your entries at registration time on Friday 14th until 17:00
* People willing to enter the contest not attending to convention can mail their entries as they will be showed at convention. Send your entries to the following address: Coleccionistas de Fashion doll en Madrid, Av. De los Rosales 119, 1 D , 28935, Móstoles , Madrid. To get entries back you have to send shipping fees by paypal to email@example.com.
* Every contest will have to prizes, one jury prize and another public prize, if the competition winner were someone not attending to convention the prize will be sent as we return your entrie.
* Diorama entries sent by mail must include a diorama photography and fitting instructions. To get entries back you have to send shipping fees by Paypal to our convention account.